What is the location of The Concourse Project?
8509 Burleson Rd, Building 1, Austin, TX, 78719
What are your COVID-19 Event Guidelines?
At this time we are not requiring proof of vaccination or negative test results.
The safety of our patrons is of the utmost importance to us, and our guidelines are subject to change should we deem it necessary based on local and national updates. Please be respectful of others and stay home if you feel ill or have potentially been exposed.
What is your refund policy?
All sales are final. No refunds at any point. Upon purchase of this ticket, you agree to these terms. A bank dispute or credit card chargeback against this purchase is not compliant with said policy and will result in an automatic ban from all future event purchases with The Concourse Project, RealMusic Events, & Seismic Dance Event.
What if I can’t find my ticket in my email?
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can look up and resend your ticket to you.
What do the different ticketing tiers mean?
Please note ticket tiers for the same ticket type (ex GA tier 1 vs GA tier 2) are the same ticket type, just different price tiers and NOT different levels of access or experience. There are only set numbers of ticket types available at each price tier so please choose the lower priced tier available for the desired ticket type.
If a show is sold out, can I still buy tickets at the door?
No, we do not release additional tickets at the door. We encourage you to secure tickets before they sell out.
Can I attend with a guardian if I am under 18?
No, everyone entering the venue must be 18+.
Can I transfer my tickets?
As a default, customers are allowed to transfer their tickets in the See Tickets ticketing system. Log in to your See Tickets account at seetickets.us. See help article here.
Keep in mind that this is a Friends and Family transfer system. Please only do transfers with people you know and trust as we are not responsible for issues that arise between ticket transfers. Please contact See Tickets support with any further questions.
Who can I contact in regards to lost & found?
Please email email@example.com details of what you are missing so we can determine if we have the item in our lost & found and provide pickup details.
Are there ins & outs?
There are no ins & outs during any given event.
Is there parking on-site?
Yes, there is limited parking available in our lot. There is additional overflow parking located next door at 8511 Burleson Rd for a fee.
Can I bring my own water?
We do not allow outside water or water bottles, but have free water available at jugs inside the venue.
What kind of ID do I need?
Valid Forms of Identification:
- State Issued Driver’s License
- Uniformed Services ID Card
- Foreign Driver’s License
- Expired Driver’s License AND State-Issued Temporary (Paper) ID
Is The Concourse Project ADA Accessible?
The venue is wheelchair accessible and has ADA bathrooms. To request reasonable accommodation, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Good vibes only! Treat everyone and everything with respect.
- Consent is key. Do not touch or grab anyone without consent. Please contact security or nearest staff immediately if there is a concern.
- No flash videography!
- No crowd surfing
- No cigarette smoking indoors ever or in crowds outside / please use vapes instead
- No throwing objects or liquids
- No littering
- No unauthorized vending (i.e. large quantities of any goods that could be sold or distributed – e.g. handbills, sampling, giveaways, etc.)
- Please pay mind to proper disposal of waste items! Please put your recyclables in recycling and not the landfill wastebins.
- No large bags/backpacks beyond ~10”x10”
- No weapons or items that can be used as a weapon
- No outside beverages or food
- No illegal/harmful substances
- No non-compliant medications
- No unsealed over-the-counter medications
- No vitamins or supplements
- No pets (as much as we love them)
- No whistles or sound-making devices
- No laser pointers
- No hoops or poi for indoor events
- No war bonnet headdresses
- No unauthorized professional recording equipment — photo, video or audio (dslrs, detachable lenses, tripods, big zooms or commercial-use rigs) *small go pros or compact camera are allowed*
Allowed, with conditions
- Vapes are allowed. Absolutely no cigarette smoking inside.
- Hand fans (allowed but do not make audible sounds that will disrupt the observance of music)
- Parasols allowed for outdoor events (not indoors)
- Flow toys allowed for outdoor events (not indoors)